Farmer’s (Blonde) ABV 5.0%, IBU 13… This American blonde ale uses pale malts and mild hops
to make our lightest, most refreshing ale. 2015 NABA Gold
Fevre River Ale (Hefeweizen) ABV 5.3%, IBU 10... Banana and clove are the most prominent flavors in our take on a traditional German wheat ale. 2013 NABA Bronze, 2014 NABA Gold
Miner’s Treasure (Amber) ABV 5.0%, IBU 24... Light caramel malts and refreshing Pacific Coast hops give this amber ale a subtle biscuit flavor with a light crisp finish.
Anna Belle’s (India Pale Ale) ABV 6.5%, IBU 38… An abundance of citrus and tropical hops are used in this light bodied India Pale Ale. 2013 NABA Gold
Uly’s Dark (Oatmeal Stout) ABV 5.5%, IBU 28… Named after President Ulysses S. Grant, our most full-bodied ale uses darker roasted malts to create a beer with hints of vanilla, chocolate, and coffee.
Thirsty Squirrel (Pecan Nut Brown Ale) ABV 5.2, IBU 19 …A rich malt profile featuring notes of caramel, pale chocolate, coffee and bread, enhanced by a roasted and honey glazed pecan flavor. We toasted 50lbs of pecans, honey glazed them and let them soak up the beer for over a week, releasing their delicious flavors.
Tastings by flights of 4 or 6 pours of your choice. Each glass is 4 oz at $2 per pour.
Lady Lorelle (Peach Shandy) 3.8% ABV, 15 IBU's...Just like our very own Lady Lorelle, this well balanced shandy exhibits a peachy personality, without being overbearing and will be sure to put a smile on your face. Note: A flavorful blonde ale infused with 100% Peach.
Smokin' Red (Scottish Red ale): 5.2% ABV, 18 IBU’s…A complex twelve grain malt profile showcasing sweet bread, caramel and subtle roast flavor that is enhanced by a mildly smokey aroma and taste.
Culture Glass (Belgian Wit) 5.4% ABV, 14 IBU’s….Get a glass of Belgian culture with this true to style Wit featuring all Belgian grains and yeast that’s complemented by freshly ground coriander and sweet orange peel.
Beered Billy Bock (Bock) 5.6% ABV, 17 IBU’s….A rich and melt forward amber German lager that features notes of bread, caramel, raisins and roast. Bock beer started in the village Einbeck in the 1400's and by the time it made its way to southern Germany the locals misconstrued Einbeck with Einbock, which translates to billy goat in German.
Hoppy General (New England IPA) 6.2% ABV, 18 IBU’s…Rich, smooth with a heavy helping of tropical hops from double dry hopping additions creating a juicy character. The aroma and juiciness of this NEIPA are amplified by a newer strain of yeast that loves hops!
Nitro Holiday (Milk Stout) 6%ABV, 16IBU’s...Rich and smooth thanks to dehusked dark and roasted malts that’s been enhanced with moderate amounts of cinnamon, allspice and hand grated ginger and lactose that’ll give you a holiday hug when sipping. Santa and dad approved as a replacement for cookies this holiday season! This is a nitro beer which means it wasn’t fully carbonated with CO2 but rather saturated with Nitrogen which adds body and smoothness to the beer.
NOVEMBER COCKTAIL FEATURES:
PUMPKIN SPICE WHITE RUSSIAN – Vodka, Kahlua, Pumpkin Harvest Liqueur, Cream
MAPLE BOURBON OLD FASHIONED – Muddled Orange and cherries, Knob Creek Smoked Maple Bourbon, Simple Syrup, and Peychould's Barrel aged Bitters
Kansas City Gimlet – Vodka, gin, lime juice, Sprite
Riverboat Manhattan – Jim Beam Orange, infused Whiskey, sweet vermouth, dash of bitters.
Brew Haus Lemonade – Citrus vodka, lemonade, with a float of Chambord raspberry liqueur
Galena River Pixie – Cucumber Vodka, Melon Liqueur, Lemonade and Sprite
King Bob – Dr. McGillicuddy’s vanilla liqueur, Captain Morgan, root beer
Kaleidoscope Eyes – Bacardi Dragonberry Rum, elderflower liqueur, lemonade, strawberry puree
Leadminer’s Mule – Bourbon, fresh squeezed lime juice, ginger beer
Moscow Mule – Vodka, fresh squeezed lime juice, ginger beer
The Mortuary – Blaum’s Hellfyre vodka, Blaum’s gin, strawberry puree, cranberry juice, lime juice
Bloody Mary – Vodka, and all the fixin’s handmade to perfection – mild or spicy
Long Island Iced Tea – Vodka, gin, tequila, rum, amaretto, triple sec, sweet & sour, Coke
Margarita – Tequila, Triple Sec, margarita mix, lemonade
Mai-Tai – Vodka, white rum, Malibu rum, triple sec, orange juice, pineapple juice, grenadine
Sangria – (Homemade) Red or White
Sea Sun Chardonnay - Monterey County, CA - 9.5
Three Pears Pinot Grigio - Napa Valley, CA - 8
Altered Dimension Sauvignon Blanc - Columbia Valley, WA - 12.5
Seven Daughters Moscato - Piedmont,Italy - 9
Scarlet Vine Cabernet Sauvignon - Maipo Valley, Chile - 10.50
Brassfields Vineyard's Eruption Red Blend - Madera Country, CA - 12
The Prisoner Winery's Unshackled Red Blend - Napa Valley, CA - 13
Dough Pinot Noir - Willamette Valley, OR - 12
Lost Poet Vineyard's Rosé - California - 10.5
|BOURBON||SCOTCH||RYE||IRISH, CANADIAN & MORE|
|Angel’s Envy||Dalmore Portwood Reserve||Blaum Bros Rye||Canadian Club|
|Blaum Bros Bourbon||Dewars White Label||Bulleit Rye||Crown Royal|
|Buffalo Trace||Johnnie Walker Green Label||Templeton Rye||Crown Royal Apple|
|Bulleit Bourbon||Macallan Double Cask 12
||Whistlepig 10 YR Rye||Jack Daniel’s|
|Elijah Craig Small Batch||Monkey Shoulder Blended Malt||Jack Fire|
|Jim Beam Bourbon||Oban 14 YR
|Maker's Mark||Jameson Irish Whisky|
|Michter’s Small Batch||Jim Beam Orange Infused|
|Russell’s Reserve||Seagram’s Seven Crown|
Coke, Sprite, Minute Maid, Lemonade, Iced Tea, Milk, Chocolate Milk, Hot Tea, Hot Chocolate, Coffee, Hot Apple Cider - 3
● Roasted Cheese Curds: Regular or Jalapeno with House Ranch & Mainara sauce – 10 VT
● Macaroni bites: Ten delicious crumbed Macaroni bites served with BBQ sauce – 10 VT
● Hummus: classic hummus, freshly baked Naan, carrots, celery – 9 VT
● 1 LB Pretzel: beer cheese sauce and house mustard – 15 VT
● Baked Wings: 8 juicy Baked Wings with choice of Sauce;
Plain, Buffalo, Garlic Parmesan, Honey Lemon Pepper, Chipotle BBQ, Sweet Jerk – 12 GF
● Bavarian Pretzel Knots: beer cheese sauce, house mustard – 10 VT
● Build a Flatbread Pizza: Cheese blend Pizza with any of the following toppings… - 12
VEG Spinach, jalapeno, red onion, grilled onion, cilantro, mushrooms,tomato, carrots
MEAT Pepperoni, sausage, bacon, chicken, BBQ pork, Taco meat. ($1 per extra topping)
● Nachos: Tortilla chips, cheddar cheese, bean, pepper, and corn medley, jalapenos, nacho cheese sauce and sour cream. Served with cilantro, limes and salsa – 14 VT Add on taco meat or Hefe lime chicken – 2
● Bison Burger: A lean bison burger patty on a brioche bun with spring mix, tomato, and House aioli – 15
● Brew Haus Burger: Seasoned burger, lettuce, tomato, Hefe ale aioli, brioche bun – 12
● Bacon Cheeseburger: Seasoned burger, bacon, lettuce, tomato, Hefe ale aioli, brioche bun – 14
● Breakfast Burger: Seasoned bacon, egg, and cheese burger. What could be better? Good for what ales you – 15
● Gluten Free Ice burger: Make any of the above Burgers substituting a Iceburg lettuce wrap for the bun, with beer chips to make a delicious Gluten Free option… no upcharge – GF
● Grilled Cheese: cheddar cheese, bacon, tomato, on Texas toast – 11
● BLT: Bacon, lettuce, and tomato, served on on Texas toast with House ailoli – 14
● Lamb Gyro: served on baked pita, tzatziki sauce, feta cheese and tomato – 14
● Beer-b-que Pork: Smoked pork and coleslaw on brioche bun, with Amber BBQ sauce – 14
● Bacon Chicken Ranch Wrap: Chicken breast, crisp bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and ranch dressing – 13
● Taco Wrap: Taco meat, shredded cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, taco chips and sour cream – 14
● Balsamic Portobello mushroom Wrap: Tortilla wrap filled with lettuce, tomatoes, balsamic portobello mushrooms, and garlic Parmeasan. Served with free potato chips – 12 Add gluten free tortilla – 1 GF
● Hummus Wrap: Our classic hummus in a tortilla wrap with fresh cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, mixed greens, shredded carrots, and red onions. – 12 VT VG Add gluten free tortilla – 1 GF
● Caprese Salad: Fresh Mozzarella, basil and tomatoes, drizzled with olive oil and balsamic glaze – 10 VT VG
● Brew Haus Salad: Crisp lettuce, carrots, red onions, sliced tomatoes, shredded cheddar – 10 VT GF
● Buffalo Chicken Salad: as above topped with buffalo chicken tenders – 12 GF
● Cowboy Caviar: A blend of beans, peppers and corn in a sweet/sour sauce, mixed greens with tortilla chip – 8
● Side Salad: A smaller portion of our Brew Haus salad – 5 VT GF
Coleslaw VT GF – 5, Baked fries VT GF – 5, Beer Chips VT GF – 4, Potato Salad GF – 4, Chips & Salsa VT – 5, Nacho Cheese fries – 7 VT
Beer Cheese Soup VT – 5, Seasonal Soup – 5
8pc Piece Corn Dogs, Macaroni Cheese, Mini Cheese Pizza, Kids burger, Grilled Cheese – ALL Kids meals served with fries or kettle chips – 9
● Classic American favorite: Two scoops of New York vanilla ice cream, drizzled with caramel and chocolate sauce, topped with just a hint of thoroughly whupped cream and... wait for it... cherries! – 7
● GBC Parfait: Non-fat Yogurt, fresh strawberries, candied pecans & honey dizzle – 7
Consuming Raw or Undercooked Meat, Poultry, Seafood, Shellfish Or Eggs May Increase The Risk Of Food Borne Illness. Galena Brewing Company is not a gluten free establishment.
WE DO NOT SPLIT CHECKS FOR GROUPS OF 4 OR MORE, 20% GRATUITY WILL BE AUTO ADDED TO GROUPS OF 6 OR MORE
IF ANY OF YOUR FOOD ORDER IS NOT TO YOUR LIKING, WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO CHANGE THE SERVING. PLEASE ASK FOR A MANAGER TO TAKE CARE OF IT FOR YOU IMMEDIATELY.