Farmer’s (Blonde) ABV 5.0%, IBU 13… This American blonde ale uses pale malts and mild hops
to make our lightest, most refreshing ale. 2015 NABA Gold
Fevre River Ale (Hefeweizen) ABV 5.3%, IBU 10... Banana and clove are the most prominent flavors in our take on a traditional German wheat ale. 2013 NABA Bronze, 2014 NABA Gold
Miner’s Treasure (Amber) ABV 5.0%, IBU 24... Light caramel malts and refreshing Pacific Coast hops give this amber ale a subtle biscuit flavor with a light crisp finish.
Anna Belle’s (India Pale Ale) ABV 6.5%, IBU 38… An abundance of citrus and tropical hops are used in this light bodied India Pale Ale. 2013 NABA Gold
Uly’s Dark (Oatmeal Stout) ABV 5.5%, IBU 28… Named after President Ulysses S. Grant, our most full-bodied ale uses darker roasted malts to create a beer with hints of vanilla, chocolate, and coffee.
Thirsty Squirrel (Pecan Nut Brown Ale) ABV 5.2, IBU 19 …A rich malt profile featuring notes of caramel, pale chocolate, coffee and bread, enhanced by a roasted and honey glazed pecan flavor. We toasted 50lbs of pecans, honey glazed them and let them soak up the beer for over a week, releasing their delicious flavors.
Miners Hammer (Amber Ale... on Steroids!) 7.8 %ABV, 20 IBU …A twist on our Miners Treasure Amber Ale with the addition of an English yeast, roasted malts, and ...oh yes a few more ABV! Agreat fall ale!
Buzzin Beery (Blackberry Kettle Sour) 5.5 % ABV, 18 IBU …This is a wheat based beer with an infusion over 4 Gal of 100% Blackberry slurry. - The kettle sour process involves inoculating the wort (before it is fermented) with lactic bacillus. This lowers the pH to 3.2 to give the ale the delicious tartness!
5-Layered Beerito (Mexican Imperial Stout) 7% ABV, 15 IBU's…A smooth and complex stout base with 5 layers of goodness layered in the brite tank: liquid cocoa, shredded/toasted coconut, Mexican vanilla beans, ancho and seco peppers and cinnamon sticks! (Available shortly)
Amigo Julio (Mexican Lager) 5.3 % ABV, 18 IBU…A full flavored lager featuring Pilsner and Vienna malt with the addition of flaked maize, honey malt and other adjunct grains.
Shosholoza! (Move quicly!) (Cold IPA) 6.3% ABV, 50 IBU…In Ndebele African language. This new style of IPA fermented with a lager yeast at warmer temperatures producing a light, crisp, mild bitter profile with higher alcohol level that includes a juicy kick from a heavy dose of dry hopping. Enjoy the aromatics of strawberry, melon, citrus, and pine. Although strictly a lager, this new beer style demands a quicker fermentation pace than typical lagers...hence the name "Shosholoza" (Move quickly!) "Shosholoza" is a traditional miner's song, originally sung by groups of men from the Ndebele ethnic group that traveled by steam train from their homes in Zimbabwe to work in South Africa's diamond and gold mines. The Ndebele live predominantly in Zimbabwe near its border with South Africa.
Apple Canyon River Juice - A blend of 7 different liquors and 3 juices to capture the refreshing essence of a hike through Apple Canyon.
Kansas City Ice Water – Vodka, gin, lime juice, Sprite
Riverboat Manhattan – Jim Beam Orange, sweet vermouth, dash of bitters.
Brew Haus Lemonade – Citrus vodka, lemonade, with a float of Chambord raspberry liqueur
Galena River Pixie – Cucumber Vodka, Melon Liqueur, Lemonade and Sprite
King Bob – Dr. McGillicuddy’s vanilla liqueur, Captain Morgan, root beer
Kaleidoscope Eyes – Bacardi Dragonberry Rum, elderflower liqueur, lemonade, strawberry puree
Leadminer’s Mule – Bourbon, fresh squeezed lime juice, ginger beer
Moscow Mule – Vodka, fresh squeezed lime juice, ginger beer
The Mortuary – Blaum’s Hellfyre vodka, Blaum’s gin, strawberry puree, cranberry juice, lime juice
Bloody Mary – Vodka, and all the fixin’s handmade to perfection – mild or spicy
Long Island Iced Tea – Vodka, gin, tequila, rum, amaretto, triple sec, sweet & sour, Coke
Margarita – Tequila, Triple Sec, margarita mix, lemonade
Mai-Tai – Vodka, white rum, Malibu rum, triple sec, orange juice, pineapple juice, grenadine
Sangria – (Homemade) Red or White
Sea Sun Chardonnay - Monterey County, CA - 9.5
Three Pears Pinot Grigio - Napa Valley, CA - 8
Altered Dimension Sauvignon Blanc - Columbia Valley, WA - 12.5
Seven Daughters Moscato - Piedmont,Italy - 9
Scarlet Vine Cabernet Sauvignon - Maipo Valley, Chile - 10.50
Brassfields Vineyard's Eruption Red Blend - Madera Country, CA - 12
The Prisoner Winery's Unshackled Red Blend - Napa Valley, CA - 13
Dough Pinot Noir - Willamette Valley, OR - 12
Lost Poet Vineyard's Rosé - California - 10.5
|BOURBON||SCOTCH||RYE||IRISH, CANADIAN & MORE|
|Angel’s Envy||Dalmore Portwood Reserve||Blaum Bros Rye||Canadian Club|
|Blaum Bros Bourbon||Dewars White Label||Bulleit Rye||Crown Royal|
|Buffalo Trace||Johnnie Walker Green Label||Templeton Rye||Crown Royal Apple|
|Bulleit Bourbon||Macallan Double Cask 12
||Whistlepig 10 YR Rye||Jack Daniel’s|
|Elijah Craig Small Batch||Monkey Shoulder Blended Malt||Jack Fire|
|Jim Beam Bourbon||Oban 14 YR
|Maker's Mark||Jameson Irish Whisky|
|Michter’s Small Batch||Jim Beam Orange Infused|
|Russell’s Reserve||Seagram’s Seven Crown|
● Roasted Cheese Curds: with House Ranch – 10 VT
● Hummus: classic hummus, freshly baked Naan, carrots, celery – 9 VT
● 1 LB Pretzel: beer cheese sauce and house mustard – 15 VT
● Baked Wings: 8 juicy baked wings; Buffalo OR garlic parmesan – 12 GF
● Bavarian Pretzel Knots: beer cheese sauce, house mustard – 10 VT
● Flatbread Pizza: 5 cheese Pizza with pepperoni, or sausage, or bacon topping (extra toppings $1) – 12
● Vegetarian Pizza: with tomatoes, caramelized onions, and Portobello mushrooms – 12 VT
● Nachos: Tortilla chips, cheddar cheese, bean, pepper, and corn medley, jalapenos, nacho cheese sauce and sour cream. Served with cilantro, limes and salsa – 12 VT Add on taco meat or Hefe lime chicken – 2
● Bison Burger: A lean bison burger patty on a brioche bun with spring mix, tomato, and Hefe ale aioli – 15
● Brew Haus Burger: ½ pound burger, lettuce, tomato, Hefe ale aioli, brioche bun – 12
● Bacon Cheeseburger: ½ pound burger, bacon, lettuce, tomato, Hefe ale aioli, brioche bun – 14
● Breakfast Burger: ½ pound bacon, egg, and cheese burger. What could be better? Good for what ales you – 15
● Gluten Free Ice burger: Make any of the above Burgers substituting a Iceburg lettuce wrap for the bun, with beer chips to make a delicious Gluten Free option… no upcharge – 12 GF
● Grilled Cheese: cheddar cheese, bacon, tomato, on Texas toast – 11
● BLT: Bacon, lettuce, and tomato, served on on Texas toast with Hefe ale ailoli – 14
● Lamb Gyro: served on baked pita, tzatziki sauce, feta cheese and tomato – 12
● Beer-b-que Pork: Smoked pork and coleslaw on brioche bun, with Amber BBQ sauce – 14
● Bacon Chicken Ranch Wrap: Chicken breast, crisp bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and ranch dressing – 12
● Taco Wrap: Taco meat, shredded cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, taco chips and sour cream – 12
● Balsamic Portobello mushroom Wrap: Tortilla wrap filled with lettuce, tomatoes, balsamic portobello mushrooms, and garlic Parmeasan. Served with free potato chips – 12 Add gluten free tortilla – 1 GF
● Hummus Wrap: Our classic hummus in a tortilla wrap with fresh cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, mixed greens, shredded carrots, and red onions. – 12 VT VG Add gluten free tortilla – 1 GF
● Caprese Salad: Fresh Mozzarella, basil and tomatoes, drizzled with olive oil and balsamic glaze – 10 VT VG
● Brew Haus Salad: Crisp lettuce, carrots, red onions, sliced tomatoes, shredded cheddar – 10 VT GF
● Buffalo Chicken Salad: as above topped with buffalo chicken tenders – 12 GF
● Cowboy Caviar: A blend of beans, peppers and corn in a sweet/sour sauce, mixed greens with tortilla chip – 8
● Side Salad: A smaller portion of our Brew Haus salad – 5 VT GF
Coleslaw VT GF – 4, Baked fries VT GF – 4, Beer Chips VT GF – 3, Potato Salad VT GF – 3, Chips & Salsa VT – 4, Nacho Cheese fries – 6 VT
Beer Cheese Soup VT – 5, Seasonal Soup – 5
8 Piece Corn Dogs, Macaroni Cheese, Mini Cheese Pizza, Kids burger, Grilled Cheese – ALL Kids meals served with kettle chips – 7 Add fries – 1
Classic American favorite: Two scoops of New York vanilla ice cream, drizzled with caramel and chocolate sauce, topped with just a hint of thoroughly whupped cream and... wait for it... cherries! – 5
Coke Products, Ice Tea, Milk, Chocolate Milk, Hot Tea, Coffee, Hot Apple Cider – 3
Consuming Raw or Undercooked Meat, Poultry, Seafood, Shellfish Or Eggs May Increase The Risk Of Food Borne Illness. Galena Brewing Company is not a gluten free establishment.
WE DO NOT SPLIT CHECKS FOR GROUPS OF 8 OR MORE, 18% GRATUITY WILL BE AUTO ADDED TO GROUPS OF 8 OR MORE
IF ANY OF YOUR FOOD ORDER IS NOT TO YOUR LIKING, WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO CHANGE THE SERVING. PLEASE ASK FOR A MANAGER TO TAKE CARE OF IT FOR YOU IMMEDIATELY.